Donate HERE to help with my webhosting expenses

Bitterroot Bugle post categories

Bitterroot Bugle archives

banksters may be playing the next hand prematurely

Since they regained control of the dollar in 1913, the global banksters have stolen 98% of its value. It did not simply disappear as they would have us believe, or hope we don’t even notice. They bought most of the world while our labors were remunerated with the remaining 2% of our money’s value. Slaves have historically been treated better than that.

Not satisfied with the pain, suffering, power and hyper-wealth that allowed, they are reaching for the rest of it. Among their current plans is the conversion of our flimsy dollars into even less sound electronic bits they can turn on and off at whim.

I think they are shooting themselves in the foot by rolling that change out incrementally at this time. More and more people are catching on to where this is headed. Alternatives to their monopoly money are now being considered. Freedom seekers are starting to share numerous versions of Plan B.

Various banks around their world have turned off individual bank accounts, and even all accounts in selected banks. Withdrawals of cash entrusted to banks for safe-keeping have been restricted or denied to the lawful owners. Electronic movement of funds is becoming less reliable as “action denied” becomes more frequent.

Even a blind squirrel can see where this is headed.

My nose got rubbed in it today as I am working on selling a trailer I purchased not long ago with money I had been taxed on, paid sales tax on the trailer and now find out EyeAreEss wants to tax my recovery of some invested money… IF that transaction runs through electronic funds transfer vehicles or through federally monitored institutions such as banks. This currently applies to transactions of $300 or more. Is that a camel’s nose I see poking in our tent?

Cash and barter/exchange are returning.

Trust in financial institutions is waning.

The popularity of physical gold and silver is growing.

I see these as good news.

– Ted –

Why Is The Government Arming More Federal Bureaucrats Than US Marines?
When Congress authorized $80 billion this year to beef up Internal Revenue Service enforcement and staffing, Republican House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy warned that “Democrats’ new army of 87,000 IRS agents will be coming for you.”

IRS Chief Reveals Hiring Plan for Armed Agents

The Regime’s IRS Makes Concerning Authoritarian Move—Special Agents Prepared to Use Deadly Force


This website is a gift to my community from a pensioner dedicating a bit of his life attempting to help preserve humanity, integrity, honor and liberty – a world under attack. If I help one person find our side of the rampart, or help the resolve of one who found it via another path, my time and money have been well spent.

You can show your gratitude and support via credit card, Paypal or, if you can figure out how, send a tip my way in meat space.

Thank you, Ted Dunlap