Donate HERE to help with my webhosting expenses

Bitterroot Bugle post categories

Bitterroot Bugle archives

snap decisions

Much like what is going on at a global and national level, this Saint Louis family faced unpleasant, ugly, potentially fatal choices.

The criminals wanted protection from those who would defend themselves. A gun to the daughter’s head seemed like it would suffice.

The defenders had to guess intentions and probable results on-the-fly, but it was reasonably safe to assume that armed and willing to threaten violence, the results would be violent. Fortunately for ALL, the defenders chose wisely.

This story that you never heard of on mainstream media because it came out well and involved individual armed self-defense, is quite similar to those of us who are standing up against the ruling elite’s relentless efforts to disarm all of us.

We have to decide, with potentially lethal consequences, whether we can trust unchecked centralized power with our lives.

We don’t have a lot of time to think about it. We have to commit to potentially lethal results either way.

What will it be?

The first time in the history of mankind that absolute power does not corrupt?


Give me liberty or give me death?

Not pleasant choices, to be sure.


On to the news:

Two armed criminals reportedly put a gun to a 17-year-old girl’s head on Monday night as she was outside retrieving something from a car. The man, whose intentions still aren’t entirely clear, then ordered the teenager to take them into her house — a decision that would prove to have deadly consequences.

Peering out the window of the St. Louis home were the girl’s mother and father, each prepared to protect their daughter with deadly force. There was also a 5-year-old boy in the house, though his relationship to the family wasn’t known on Tuesday.

The girl’s father, a 34-year-old man, reportedly observed the men walking towards his home while holding a gun to his daughter’s head, a sight that no father ever wants to see. He quickly retrieved his firearm and his wife did the same.

The brave dad then confronted the two criminals and opened fire, hitting both suspects with accurate shots. The girl’s mother also fired off some rounds, but failed to hit either suspect.

One of the men was reportedly pronounced dead at the scene while the second suspect escaped only to later be arrested after calling his brother to take him to the hospital because he had been shot.

“Police identify the suspect who was killed as 31-year-old Terrell Johnson from north St. Louis,” KTVI-TV reports. “The second suspect- a 33-year-old man- is hospitalized in critical but stable condition with gunshot wounds to his chest and both thighs. Police say he will face charges.”

No one other than the suspected criminals were injured in the incident.